Reading Response Blog
Students will respond to assigned readings regularly on the course blog. Ideas posted here may be discussed in class, but also allow us to continue our conversation outside the classroom.
- To post, first sign in by creating a Weebly account (top left corner of the forum) or signing in with Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, etc. (top right corner of the forum).
- Once signed in, select the genre that we are currently studying.
- Then choose Start a Topic.
- Please title your post with your name, then the title of the reading you are responding to (i.e. Katie Delhagen - Perfect Day For Bananafish).
- Type your reading response and post! I strongly suggest typing your response first in Microsoft Word, or the like, and then copying/pasting it into the forum after you have run spell check and proofread.
- If you wish to be notified via email when someone replies to your reading response, you can select this option at the bottom when you post.
- Check back often throughout the week and reply to your peers' responses.